I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry it's been such a long time since I last blogged to you all. I just started a new job and it's been seriously occupying my time. Any who, let's get down to the hair....
So, it's been a little over a week since I started my challenge and I'm happy to report that I almost never touch my hair! I've developed a regimen that allows me defined curls that last and almost no need to manipulate my hair. I'll share it with you:
1. I deep condition with my Honey-Shea Avocado Hair Smoothie (see Mix & Match page for recipe) on wash days, allowing for a generous amount of time dedicated to detangling.
2. I allow the hair to air dry after moisturizing and sealing the hair.
3. I use flax seed gel to two strand twist my hair while damp. I don't concentrate on stretching the hair as it will stretch as the week goes on.
4. Once my fsg (flax seed gel) twist out is old, I re-twist my hair using my Honey -Shea Pomade.
5. I wear the Honey-Shea twist out in twists for at least 2 days.
6. Maybe 2-3 days before wash day, I untwist my hair and wear it loose.
7. I repeat the process every 2 weeks.
What regimen are you using for this challenge? How does it differ from your pre-challenge routine? Will you go back to your old routine?