Friday, March 28, 2014

Happy Nappy Friday!

Good morning! Happy Nappy Friday to all! Can I just take a moment to rejoice in how shiny my hair is this morning! Whoooo! *happy dance* I'm on day 5 of a 4 week protective style (mini-twists) and I've been moisturizing with the LOC Method as needed. I won't post a mini twist tutorial because the wonderful ladies of YouTube have already made EXCELLENT videos; however, I will post a link to one of my favorites by Naptural85. As you all may know, I only wash once a month so if you wash more frequently also see her video for washing your mini twists, as I'll probably be taking mine down by the time I wash my hair. I will co-wash these twists in a few days or so....may have a video for that.


Naptural85's twist tutorial: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OSBFMjCoZOQ


No comments:

Post a Comment