Saturday, September 29, 2012

Henna on the Horizon

So, I've finally decided to bite the bullet and henna my hair! I' also going to take that opportunity to YouTube the experience, so be on the look out for that. I just got my batch of henna and although I ususally encourage patronizing local vendors for all your natural hair care needs, henna is one of those things you can't truly trust to buy local. Now, if you live in an area where hennaing one's hair is extremely popular, then purchasing your henna at a local Indian grocer should be just fine. Unfortunately, I live in an area where I think I'm the ONLY Nappturalista looking to henna her hair, so I order my henna offline. Now, if you're just starting out I'd recommend you purchase your henna from Mehandi. They are the henna for hair experts and they offer high quality BAQ henna at pretty good prices. If you're comfortable in your henna knowledge, then Amazon is also a pretty decent place. Click here to see the brand I recently purchased from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment