Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello, Jello!

Hello, everyone and welcome! This is my very first post of my very first blog....exciting, right? Well, I'm new to this so, I ask for your patience. I promise, what I lack in experience, I have in passion. I started this blog as a way to share my Napptural Journey with the rest of the world. I'm the daughter of a hairstylist and she is a HUGE pusher of the creamy crack! I've been natural for almost a year now, and I'm finally starting to take it seriously. So, although I BC'ed a while ago, I'm still a newb in my mind. I've been thinking like a girl in transition, or even worse, a girl still on the creamy crack for all this time! I have experienced a great deal of growth, but not as much as I feel I would've had I decided to just pull up my big girl panties and accept the decision I'd made. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy this journey with me. I'll post the good, bad, and downright ugly. Promise! BTW, if you're scratching your head and thinking what in the world is she saying?? Just refer to the Say What? page. Welcome to NappturallyYours! Home of The Thrifty Nappturalista!

No comments:

Post a Comment